Monday, July 6, 2009

Week Five

I have a confession. I have not been very good at not picking at my zits. :-( I have had more breakouts this week and I don't know if it's just because it's getting worse before it gets better, if it's because I'm off the Claravis for a bit, if I'm picking at them, or any combination of the above. I'm really trying to stop, but it's so hard. Especially when I see a whitehead - I just want to get the gunk out. That's probably a big reason why my forehead is much worse than it has been. Also, my back has had a few more breakouts that make me itchy and I end up scratching them without thinking about it then they scab over. I know it's gross and I need to stop. It's going to take a lot more willpower than I have right now.

I do have a new development which is interesting and I wonder what my doctor has to say about it. I've gotten itchy, painful rashes on both of my arms and nothing is really helping. I thought it may be the lotion that I've been using, but I've been using it for a while now so I don't think that's it. I'm kind of confused about what brought on the incredible dryness and itchiness on my arms. Maybe I need some different lotion or maybe it's something else. It seems like either an allergic reaction or eczema.

Anyway, pictures for week five are below. Keep in mind that this week was without any Claravis at all. Next week, I have my derm appointment on Thursday and hopefully I can get my new prescription then. So I'll have about two weeks with no medicine. :-( Maybe my skin will get back on track after I go back on it. Here's hoping.






No comments:

Post a Comment